Currently reading:
Big tiles................

Search the forum,

Discuss Big tiles................ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

8D39496E-5F10-43D8-B6D2-A71B194B963D.jpeg D8E01A67-60DF-442C-B428-1F1C61D6C25A.jpeg 700A6A26-8E67-4DB6-B7F8-713C8BDD8778.jpeg E6FDCA40-11B6-4589-B36E-EE320C8348B3.jpeg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
What thickness Andy?
Not to sure, he told me the size, and I kind of started thinking about my 2 previous hernias, bad back, Gammy knees...
Kind of lost interest then....
But thinking about it, tiles ain't getting any smaller 600 X 600 are like bumpy whites now.

It's 29 m2 need to put in a good price to allow for some chiropractor visits after !

O

Old Mod

Not to sure, he told me the size, and I kind of started thinking about my 2 previous hernias, bad back, Gammy knees...
Kind of lost interest then....
But thinking about it, tiles ain't getting any smaller 600 X 600 are like bumpy whites now.

It's 29 m2 need to put in a good price to allow for some chiropractor visits after !
I’d check thickness Andy, there’s a lot of 1200 x 1200 thin tile about mate.

Reply to Big tiles................ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of the slope from all sides) will be done with mosaic tiles (5x5 cm). After researching I came to the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement