Search the forum,

Discuss big day tomorrow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

Big day tomorrow in the life of my eldest boy, he starts reception class (proper primary school), bit sad to think of him as not my little baby anymore! Anybody else got kids starting school for first time?

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
My boy just started college today, he wanted to go himself, on the bus, alone in the big wide world *sniff they get big quick :D Hope he enjoys it Doug :thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My boy starts college next Monday.............gonna take him for the first week. Then he's gonna be going on his scooter :yikes:

Thats when my rear end will be twitching :incazzato:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
When they start driving it does have benefits ( we have been picked up on nights out by both) but boy can it be scary... Especially when driving for three weeks makes you think you are Lewis Hamilton or the like!

Hope he has a great day Doug!

T

Time's Ran Out

Thanks Doug - My Grandson starts primary school next Tuesday.
The wife was out today getting all the uniform and do you know what - all the long black trousers had gone at M&S. 5 days to go and she leaves it till now.
But he's got his overalls and knee pads though!:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

D

doug boardley

Thanks Doug - My Grandson starts primary school next Tuesday.
The wife was out today getting all the uniform and do you know what - all the long black trousers had gone at M&S. 5 days to go and she leaves it till now.
But he's got his overalls and knee pads though!:thumbsup:

Timeless John.
:oops: no offence intended John, I was a late starter that's all:lol:

D

doug boardley

on the 14th Gabriel joins him as the school is running nursery and reception from the same class:thumbsup:

Reply to big day tomorrow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen