Search the forum,

Discuss Big clinker / vitrex 10 2850 pro 630 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

thevinnyofoz

Oh dear, the lack of replies do not fill me with confidence lol
Shame really as I just bought one .... ooops ! ha ha.

I didn´t want to buy Rubi because they have flooded the market and im not one to run with the masses.

When it arrives i´ll give it a good kicking and let you know if it´s worth a shot.

:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Does rubi flooding the market not tell you something....:smilewinkgrin:..Rubi have been around for an awful lot of years and tried and tested and tested and tested....:thumbsup:

Your new cutter.....never heard of it...:ninja: let us know what you think..

T

thevinnyofoz

True enough, I do feel Rubi are over priced for a manual tile cutter ( 600mm plus ), not really quantum physics to make a tile snap in to two pieces in my opinion. I paid 50 quid for this contraption and they are on tbay for 120 so I thought its worth a go.

I´ll give some feedback when i´ve had a crack at it. I´m sure this will turn into a door stopper because it cuts like a spoon :lol: but hay hoo.

D

DHTiling

Please do...I agree not rocket science to make a tile cutter but i have a ts40 that is around 16yr old and if your vitra lasts that long then thats great as well...:thumbsup:

T

thevinnyofoz

Yeah I hear that the Rubi´s are everlasting. Just what you need. I just run a search for threads on this site for the Big Clinker and a few came up, got mixed reviews. I guess we´ll see.

If this Big Clinker thing turns out to be a Big Door Stopper, which tile cutter would you recommend I should buy ( 600 mm plus ) ?

Reply to Big clinker / vitrex 10 2850 pro 630 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen