Search the forum,

Discuss big clinker mk1 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

pipeline

evening men,, i bought a big clinker mark 1.. havnt used it for a job yet,, but bought some porcelain tiles to test cut and it dosn't cut them perfectly straight they leave the tile ever so slightly curved when u look down the tile which happend to be 500mm.. if i get a rubi will it cut dead straight? thanks

Q

Qwerty

Be prepared for war to commence between rubi & sigma owners!

To answer your question....... Yes, a TX rubi will cut straight!

I

Ian

It'll be the bearings in the score/snap handle. Usually they start to get a bit vague after 6 months, yours perhaps needs tightening up.

B

Bubblecraft

I've noticed this on the clinker when the screw that holds the cutting wheel isn't fully tightened.

I have no probs with the clinker.

P

pipeline

Hi men.. I had another mess around with it and found that after adjusting the cutting wheel it cut alot straighter. Thanks

Reply to big clinker mk1 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen