Search the forum,

Discuss Better quality pics of curved wet room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leatherface

Perhaps someone in admin could replace the originals on other post with these please
Thanks
Here goes it ..

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grace'sDad

Simply stunning Leatherface.

I wonder how long though before your pics end up on someone else's website or in someone else's portfolio?! (they are SO good they WILL get nicked!)

L

Leatherface

Simply stunning Leatherface.

I wonder how long though before your pics end up on someone else's website or in someone else's portfolio?! (they are SO good they WILL get nicked!)

Let them !!!

I consider it a compliment that someone would want to.

Reply to Better quality pics of curved wet room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen