Search the forum,

Discuss Best place to buy Mapei Keraquick (Bournemouth) in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a good source for Keraquick in the Bournemouth / Christchurch area. It seems the best I can find is Screwfix but it's damned expensive (£10kg = £17).

Any recommendations gratefully received.
Have you tried A R Dunkley ( I think that is their name ) they may be worth a shout . Or tile giant there is one in Southampton .

Reply to Best place to buy Mapei Keraquick (Bournemouth) in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement