Search the forum,

Discuss best place for wholesale tools? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
As the title says, im currently searching for a wholesale supplier where I can buy items in bulk for a reduced rate. for example, trowels, spacers, washboys, washboy sponges ect.

Not looking for any cutters or high spec tools, just the niggly items that you have to go out and renew week after week after week.

UK based or imported is fine if anyone has any info on how I can obtain a cheaper way of life, then please throw me some ideas.

Call me cheap..... but look after the pennies..... you know the rest...... lol

G

Gazzer

I am bemused !
"just the niggly items that you have to go out and renew week after week after week."
"for example, trowels, spacers, washboys, washboy sponges ect."

what you doing with your tools ? most of those items last me a year maybe more ???

Reaction score
You must take the time to look after your tools Sir Ramic :smilewinkgrin:

I suppose it's down to laziness really, but just finished an 800mtr floor and a 320mtr just befour that and when your working 15hr+ shifts and covering that kind of meterage i suppose nothing lasts that long, plus the last thing I want to do after being on my hands and knees all day is start washing tools with a toothbrush.

Much easier to throw in the towel and restock.

Much easier to rebuy

G

Gazzer

Ahh well if you are selling them on then ok, buy in bulk, sell most and the rest come free in a way.

D

DHTiling

Me and PHG were looking into this last year and we found some really really cheap comps if you know what to search for... trowels etc etc all made in china.. Rubi specials :lol:

Reply to best place for wholesale tools? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen