Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Before and After 70's Bathroom to Noughties Wetroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stonebro2

Before and After - 70's Bathroom to 00's Wetroom
Wall Hung Loo
Shower Speakers Ipod Connection Socket in Office next door
Underfloor Heating
All Copper pipe / Waste all solvent weld
New Rad, Lowered Ceiling, Shower Controls Outside (no wet arms)
Seperate shower riser and wand in recess (where old shower was)
Humistat fan
Dimmable lights
LED Mirror
Shaver Point
Wall hung sink with "blade"type tap
Curved Tiling to original window reveal
Purus Stainless Steel Slotted Wetroom drain
Wetroom tanked to 6' & floor fully tanked with tanked skirting around rest of bathroom
Rescreeded floor so both sides of glass fall to slot drain

P1010421.jpg P1010427.jpg P1010423.jpg P1010465.jpg PICT0131.jpg PICT0128.jpg 2012-06-12 11.01.38.jpg 2012-06-12 11.01.47.jpg 2012-06-12 11.01.12.jpg

S

Stonebro2

Hmmm don't know I loved it! Give it a few years and they'll get preservation orders on bathrooms like this :)

S

Stonebro2

The point outside the bathroom is for red & white phone leads - I told my customer about an Amp - she just bought phonos to headphone jack and attachs iPad - plenty loud enough

S

Stonebro2

DabIpod dock.jpg Dab 2.jpg Dab3.jpg KBB Sound 001.jpg
Going to be selling this DAB / iPod / Smartphone / Tablet for Bathrooms Steam rooms - Only opened to photograph. Was for my own bathroom - but may be moving - Will put in "For Sale" forum - this has a built in AMP & DAB radio - Remote available but as I wasnt going to put control plate in Bathroom I would have had to put an IR reciever in bathroom - Sort your playlist before you - whatever shower, bath etc Remote £22

Reply to Before and After 70's Bathroom to Noughties Wetroom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks