Search the forum,

Discuss Back injury prevention in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Liverpool
I'm currently working with a herniated disc and it's horrible. It's painful, I'm working at half pace and driving the van or just being a passenger in our car sends my left leg numb. I'm due to be reassessed in 2 weeks but am seeing improvements. Given the option I'd have taken surgery months back. Hope you can remedy your back soon @james hailwood, have real sympathy for you.

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Bolton
I'm currently working with a herniated disc and it's horrible. It's painful, I'm working at half pace and driving the van or just being a passenger in our car sends my left leg numb. I'm due to be reassessed in 2 weeks but am seeing improvements. Given the option I'd have taken surgery months back. Hope you can remedy your back soon @james hailwood, have real sympathy for you.
Cheers rich, had the chiro out this morning which has helped a bit. Gonna continue with him for a bit. Nothing worse than disc pain. He said to start working smart n less gung ho carrying big heavy tools, tiles etc. Need to be smashing core more too. Plank n side plank is great plus foam rolling hips n IT band daily

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
Anyone got any ideas,help,tips for preventing back pain? Ive had surgery 3 years ago on my L4/L5 herniated disc and has been pretty stable since, but this last week my back has gone again. Its a real disability im sure some of you understand when not being able to move freely. I wear a compression belt at work everyday. Heads up my arse tbh!!
Look.up the reverse hyper by a man called Louis Simmons he's a lunatic powerlifting coach he knows his stuff also look up.joe rogan on YouTube he suffered with serious back issues and his podcasts could teach u a fair bit

Reply to Back injury prevention in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays