Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Back Butter Buddy in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

pgc555

TF
Reaction score
Has this subject made it onto this forum yet? Primo Tools

To be fair, I invented this tool here in the USA and we will be getting it there to Australia soon.
There are some there that have seen and used it. I needed to change the design a bit to fit onto
metric buckets. Let me know if this is a tool you may use. - Phil

Sorry, I guess I can answer that myself. I know yes, it has been talked about. Got confused what forum I was on.

I

Ian

I have had a trial of one of the 12 that you sent over Phil. I'm off out to work now but, I'm sure there are a couple of threads on here somewhere with a review/pictures etc, I'll look later. I wasn't that keen on it and passed it on to another member, hopefully he has had a chance to use it and give you some feedback.

pgc555

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for this feedback. I was confused as to which forum I was on. I was trying to find the Australian version. I found it. I realize that I have posted here and have many comments from you guys there in the UK. I understand that learning to use something "NEW" takes time to catch on. I just know that by using the BBB the excuse NOT to Back Butter because "it takes to long" is NOT a viable one anymore. Your biggest issue there was the BBB fitting onto your buckets. I've taken care of that so that too, won't be an excuse any longer. Thanks again for ANY feedback given here and I won't continue to load this forum up with more comments about the "BBB" - Phil

pgc555

TF
Reaction score
Can anyone that received one of the first 12 BBB's and is not using it help our friend Diamond here
with this?

I

Ian

Can anyone that received one of the first 12 BBB's and is not using it help our friend Diamond here
with this?
I'm pretty sure only 2 of the 12 came to regular users of this forum Phil. Myself and Lee @ protilers, I have passed mine on to Ali Gage, not sure if he's used it yet.

pgc555

TF
Reaction score
OK - I'll see if I can contact the "other" forum and try to find out if there are any BBB's sitting in the shed.

Reaction score
So there is none in the UK to purchase then ? i suppose i could nock -up my own wooden one ,two wooden discs rout a round grove for some ball bearings in each side ,then sandwich together with a countersunk bolt ...... i would rather just have a lend ..

pgc555

TF
Reaction score
The whole point is to KEEP your arms strong by reducing wear and tear on your body
i have been setting tile for over 42 years and COULD still spin tiles in my hand, but WHY should I?

Reply to Back Butter Buddy in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks