Search the forum,

Discuss B&Q Tiling DVD in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andy-h

its a lot cheaper than a rip off tiling course

well i went on tiling course at NETT a couple of week ago & it gave me a lot of confidence, also ive just finished a 36m2 bathroom in travertine & i dont think a £1.99 dvd from b&q would have given me the same confidence + im booked up for next 3 week doin a showroom for the same customer in natural stone.

H

howard

Yes howard i agree with Ivegots on this one,just completed 4 day course at NETT,which was really advanced and not just about tiling,but were taught the business side of things which was a real eye opener into maximising earning potential,and was given great confidence of doing the job to a very high standard.A lot to take in but outstanding value for money:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ok some of these 4/5 day courses give you confidence to go and tile thats what there aim is what you learn on these courses is how to tile a wall with a window that is nice & square its very easy to do this on nice new walls so it does give you confidence to tile but how many walls are like this when you get out there tiling not many so when you get your first job and the walls are poor what do you do your course has not trained you for this you will learn more off this forum than any 4 day course tiling is a skilled job that cant be learned in 4 days i am not criticizing anybody on this site who has done a course but look at some of the questions asked they should of been taught this on the course

Last edited by a moderator:
J

julie67

ellooooo

I have the Topps tiling dvd and the warma floor dvd both from Topps they are free just ask for them.

Not got the B&Q one but do have the Homebase one it gives a lot of info i think is the same price as the B&Q one.

I think any information you can get hold of and with as little cost outlay is always a good thing.

p.s The information and help on this site is more valuable than i can have imagined. cheers guys and ladys. xx

Reply to B&Q Tiling DVD in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.