Search the forum,

Discuss B&Q Fiji and Ardos Woven tiles? anyone had experience of poor quality sizing etc? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

karren Smith

I have a serious issue with B&Q Fiji and Ardos Woven tiles in white and also grey. The tiles are of 'irregular' sizes etc and this has caused huge problems with the tiler. Has this happened to anyone else, any info or advice is really appreciated. B&Q not interested lol!!

B

Blunt Tool

If there are any irregularities in the size of tiles it is usually minimal tell your tiler to start with 3mm spacers pegs and to split the difference with a 2mm peg as and when required, keep tiles level and plumb and once grouted should look the bizz!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Imo any tiler worth his salt should be able to overcome these issues.....
Unless were talking about vast amount of difference..

Reaction score
Definitely very common with b&q tiles, be carful with batch numbers as well, I've been to a few jobs with b&q and they had given her completely different batches so tiles was slightly different colours.

Reply to B&Q Fiji and Ardos Woven tiles? anyone had experience of poor quality sizing etc? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen