Search the forum,

Discuss B&Q 600x600 Glacier Ash Grey polished porcelain floor tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

donato

Hi
has anyone out there got any of these tiles im looking after 25 of them or does anyone know where I can obtain some from I cant believe B&Q are the only sellers of these tiles or use to be

S

sprinja

Hi Donato,

Have you got 25 grey ash tiles going spare?
I would like to acquire them.

Thank you.

Rgds
Sprinja

Reaction score
I'm guessing you no longer need these, but we are selling some if you are still in the market for them...?
Here's our post on eBay:

S

SoniaC

I'm guessing you no longer need these, but we are selling some if you are still in the market for them...?
Here's our post on eBay:

Do you still have these ?

K

Keith m

Here's our post on eBay:
Hi.. I don't suppose you still have these tiles... Many thanks Keith

Reply to B&Q 600x600 Glacier Ash Grey polished porcelain floor tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen