Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Assumed consent for body parts in Wales in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Sean SML Tiling

Some sheep around where I live are much better looking than the women. Dont knock it till u tried it guys :thumbup:

R

Rookery

Bloke walking across a field in Wales, sees the farmer at the back end of a sheep.
Bloke - "Are you shearing?"
Farmer - "No, go and get your own"

T

Time's Ran Out

Serious subject if your waiting for an organ donor !
It should help with the 1000's on the list and it means opting out not opting in so more people should have Welsh blood in them. Well done Wales!

S

Stef

It should help with the 1000's on the list and it means opting out not opting in so more people should have Welsh blood in them. Well done Wales!

Spot on TJ,

We lost our uncle, he was waiting on a heart transplant & never got one.

I have said for years that it should be an opt out.

What good is your organs once you are gone anyway??

Our friends gran has just passed & she donated her body to medical research for a better insight for Alzheimer's..

D

Dougs Third Go

totally disagree John, if I want somebody to have my body parts after ​I've breathed my last breath I carry a donor card, I don't want a necrophilliac rapist taking me when my soul is screaming "NO!!!"

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
As far as organs are concerned im not bothered either way. As long as they leave the outside intact for my funeral.

Reply to Assumed consent for body parts in Wales in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks