Search the forum,

Discuss Any Laticrete users? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

It seems expensive.one guy told me 13 a big for rapid but there is 3 different codes with white and grey by the looks.i think it is expensive for the other 2 and the top one which is highly flexible isn't an s2 grade! The epoxy grouts and all seen crazy prices but i might buy some addy next wk to try out too.h got 2 free last night and they are the good ones so time will tell.

G

garretridge

thats were i got it at tile market in bangor used the white flexi rapid set today good stuff but a little pricey!

H

hillhead

thats were i got it at tile market in bangor used the white flexi rapid set today good stuff but a little pricey!
what sort of price was the white flexi rapid? I need more for a job next wk and was thinkin of tryin it. Same job cv the minute and im using tons of keraquick.

G

garretridge

what sort of price was the white flexi rapid? I need more for a job next wk and was thinkin of tryin it. Same job cv the minute and im using tons of keraquick.

i bought a few things dont have the receipt handy but i think it was about £23 for a bag not the cheapest but did like using it!:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

I must have hit wrong button on phone and nominated that last post for topic of the month! Oops!can someone remove please?

Reply to Any Laticrete users? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen