Search the forum,

Discuss Amazon Prime Air in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

So what do you make of this ? so many flaws IMO..weather, air traffic , lost parcels, malfunctions, .....could be the latest hobby for kids with air rifles etc ..lol
[video=youtube;98BIu9dpwHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98BIu9dpwHU[/video]

M

Mr Tiler

no chance would that every work lmao

- - - Updated - - -

kids with rifles would be waiting outside the gates of amazon for all these passing parcels lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's just a bit of a marketing gimmick, like the old standing up passengers on ryanair rumour that was just meant to get in the news for a bit of free publicity. It's coming up to xmas, so clever move.

C

Colour Republic

They are already doing it in Oz so why not??

cant see it myself, who the hell wants hundreds of those things fying over your head. Truth be told though I'd probably steal one as it went by then change the frequency ;)

M

Mr Tiler

if one come over my way the package wouldn't be reaching the customer and the drone wouldn't be going back to amazon lol

Reply to Amazon Prime Air in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen