Search the forum,

Discuss Am in Ghana looking for work in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi guys am new but glad to be on this platform am from Ghana I do lay wall and floor tiles I have worked for 4years, I'm looking for a company or an individual that will empoly me.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Trades tend to wind down a bit over Christmas period in the UK. New builds start coming to a stop, and suppliers tend to have a week or so off around the new year. So it might be best to pick this back up in January to be honest.

But keep checking the jobs area on the forum. We do have some jobs being posted now.

Reaction score
Trades tend to wind down a bit over Christmas period in the UK. New builds start coming to a stop, and suppliers tend to have a week or so off around the new year. So it might be best to pick this back up in January to be honest.

But keep checking the jobs area on the forum. We do have some jobs being posted now.

Thanks Dan it will be helpful. Can u recommend me to some companies?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan it will be helpful. Can u recommend me to some companies?
Not personally no I don't know of any. I stay out of the recommendations else it can look a bit biased. But keep watch on the jobs area and you'll get notified when jobs are posted.

Reply to Am in Ghana looking for work in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen