Search the forum,

Discuss Alternatives to Knauf Aquapanel Wall Board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm always on the understanding with stuff kinda if they wanted to they would have done so don't like pestering lol

Just people being here chatting is good for me i don't want scare them away with chores lol

F

Flintstone

It's been out years, it won't break down when wet, it's readily available, I think it's just one of them products that people use assuming it's the right thing

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
But that's one of my big issues with it, when you say it needs tanking the standard reply "It's aquapannel so its waterproof" the name is misleading to Joe public, hence why wickes stock it, I really can not see any advantage to the stuff over other products it's over priced and aimed at a market that doesn't understand the requirements for the area it's to be used in, it grinds my gears if I'm honest

O

One Day

I'll knock up a piece for you Dan, later this evening. You can chop and edit as you like.

Perhaps you could get some of the many spelling and grammar experts we seem to have on here to check it over first though?!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll knock up a piece for you Dan, later this evening. You can chop and edit as you like.

Perhaps you could get some of the many spelling and grammar experts we seem to have on here to check it over first though?!!
Wicked thanks mate. My aim is the setup for the few various of specifications.

Reply to Alternatives to Knauf Aquapanel Wall Board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are tiling our kitchen with limestone tiles - we have already done it in the hallway and...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen