Search the forum,

Discuss Advice: Possible Fugabella product issue? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Stu Lilley,
Thanks that was the thought process originally and the contractors cut out the grout and mixed it and applied it precisely as directed. The manufactures even gave them direct instructions to ensure it was done correctly. However a few days later it re-appeared. So that's why I'm trying figure out what else could be the cause.

S

StuLilley

Hi
If thats the case I would call Kerakoll and request a site inspection.

Kind regards Stu

Reaction score
Thanks that's been done they are not being very helpful at all. I might re-post this under a different title to get some more traction. Thanks all.

A

Alan johnson

Picturesque landscape I have the same problem on a driveway 37 years experience never had problems with fugabella until the last 2 jobs the package now states .8litre so the product has change if the water ratio has changed .

A

Alan johnson

Same problem I have on a driveway they have increased the water ratio too .8l so they must have changed the formula.

Reply to Advice: Possible Fugabella product issue? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen