Search the forum,

Discuss Advice please - Epoxy resin shower corners in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I have been searching for information on internal corners joints for shower. I have epoxy resin which I have used to join mitred tiles on a difficult angle external corner. Is I OK to use epoxy resin in joint on internal corners? I plan to use epoxy grout for remainder of shower. The shower has waterproof backer board and wedi shower base which will be tiled. Can I use epoxy grout between wall & floor tiles or do I need to leave expansion gaps? ( I know industry standard recomend silicone with expansion gap but was unsure about epoxy resins) Thanks

Reply to Advice please - Epoxy resin shower corners in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen