Search the forum,

Discuss Advice Needed On Dural Durabase Matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MRSW20

Hello,

I'm looking to get some Dural Durabase CI Matting to be laid on a screed floor beneath porcelain tiles.

I am brand new to this and wondered if there is a difference between CI, CI+ and CI++? I have seen them all for sale and wondered what the difference is...

Also if anyone has any good advice for where you can get it cheaply (I need around 37m2) that would be appreciated!

Thank you
MRSW20

Reaction score
Ive noticed this c/c+/c++ also.
The manufacturer dural, currently only sell c++.
Whether some sellers just dont add on the pluses to there description or there are previous/outdated versions of this mat I don't know.
It would seems that the c++ is what you'd be best to get.

Reply to Advice Needed On Dural Durabase Matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen