Search the forum,

Discuss Advice for tiling around end of bath panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Yeah this is why Ive been in doubt. I thought about 2 L cuts. Cheers
[automerge]1567023756[/automerge]
Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like with 2 L cuts and full tiles?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused too - 3 full(ish) tiles across the back wall but not 3 full tiles across the front of the bath panel. And then an L cut at either end taken all the way to the side walls too.

Reaction score
Yeah the L cuts Is the other option . Just wasn't sure how it would look and marry up against the sides. It's not fixed so can be changed. Thanks for the advice

Reaction score
Yeah the L cuts Is the other option . Just wasn't sure how it would look and marry up against the sides. It's not fixed so can be changed. Thanks for the advice
Would you post a photo when it's done please? I'm new to this myself so I'd be genuinely interested to see how it looks,

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
1605E32F-2542-40A5-8821-FBD4467B14E0.jpeg

I would follow the patterned tile down the bath panel, get rid of the slithers and cut full tiles left and right to match above the bath and
L shape the top ones to match. :)

J

Just Rizzle

i might of put the tiles on the panel portrait so getting rid of the slithers and making the pannel a feature

Reaction score
Is this a new install or were you called out to fix someone else’s work? Difficult to salvage what’s been done without ripping the whole panel out and redoing it all. Usually you would either set the tiles back from the edge of the bath or go the other way and build a stepped boxing. The way it’s done looks wrong to me.

Reply to Advice for tiling around end of bath panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen