Search the forum,

Discuss Advertising a tiling business. What works for you? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tileguy

Hello all, I haven't been on this forum too much but I'm planning to participate a bit more and get some advise and maybe even offer some of my experience to others. I am located in the Langley area in Canada Bc.

I have my first question to some of you. After doing all the tile jobs for 6 years for a big renovation company as a sub trade I've been replaced with a cheaper installer. (Hopefully for them he takes pride in his work) now I'm on the hunt for some new companies to work for or build up more clientele.
What ways of advertisement works for you to promote your business??

All help is appreciated.

D

DHTiling

This really needs discussing in the tilers arms, not open forum.... so get a few posts under ya belt and get access.

D

DHTiling

Ahh i like the name change.. :lol:

MrT.jpg

M

Mr T

lol saves any controversy now you guys can stop romancing about me in the arms lmao!!!

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Well to get access you need about a 'Diggy' , to prop up the bar in the Arms you need a 'Sir Ramic' amount and to be landlord you need a 'Dave'ful.

Diggy :)

M

Mr T

well ive surpassed the post amount... you know im not a customer... but i don't have a business! gutted

Reply to Advertising a tiling business. What works for you? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen