Discuss Adhesive Capsulitis, not a tiling term in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dougs Third Go

..or "frozen shoulder" as it's commonly known, been struggling with it for about 3 months now, start physio on monday. Anybody else had it and did it clear up completely?

B

Blunt Tool

I had it last year, between fortnightly physio and 3 rounds of steroid injections over 6 months it healed. Physio gives you exercises to do daily.

B

Bill

I am being treated for bulging c3- c5 spinal discs that, at first, was diagnosed as frozen shoulder.

Get a second opinion.

O

One Day

Always get a second opinion.
No disrespect intended but doctors can be pretty stupid, lazy, overworked, tired, unmotivated whatever.
My wife was diagnosed by telephone following a blood test with high levels of phosphate in her blood. Doctor panicks and diagnosed kidney failure.
Seemed odd as she's really well.
Second and third opinion and another test showed its completely normal for breastfeeding mothers!

Reply to Adhesive Capsulitis, not a tiling term in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks