Search the forum,

Discuss access pan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sranners

Access panel, I’ve got a conservatory to tile but it has a drain hatch in the middle off it, what is the best tile access kit? Any one got a favourite?
and how much? or should i ask in the arms?

M

Matthew77

You can get inspection covers that have a recessed lid so that you can block pave or tile into them.I think we've just used ones from the builders merchants. I'm guessing you already know this tho.:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

Sranners - View... View attachment 3649

This Conservatory has a recessed manhole cover in - not ideal but it works!
The tile is mlticolur 30x30cm slate with terracotta inlays and border.
The frames are about £xx-xx and you can get them made to size from a metalwork/blacksmiths:thumbsup:

John.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sranners

Thanks for the replys.

iv seen the builders merchants ones but was thinking along the lines of the bath pannel access pannel type that you cant see??

i have not done one of these befor, (lucky me) lol

D

david campbell

maybe better to silicone in the tile covering it than grouting in,mapei do matching silicone to there grouts i'm sure,that way it can be cut out with a knife:thumbsup:

Reply to access pan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done any work like this? We are having a pvc door removed between dining and utility...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen