Search the forum,

Discuss A bit of a survey for TilersForums.co.uk in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

Which questions mate?
1. Website User Interface Using Mobile. I never use it, preferring to use my laptop.
2. Forum Category Options. There are too many for me so if I said poor, would that be misleading?
3. Ease Of Uploading To Member Albums. Never done it.
4. Rate The New Post Ratings System. Didn't know there was one and unlikely to ever use one.

R

Rookery

Dan, whilst I've got your attention, for me the forum is much too complicated these days. Oh and I dislike the way the page bounces down to the latest post. It's irritating cos I like to start at the beginning and see who's said what etc.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan, whilst I've got your attention, for me the forum is much too complicated these days. Oh and I dislike the way the page bounces down to the latest post. It's irritating cos I like to start at the beginning and see who's said what etc.

The forum us huge these days. There are loads of areas to it. Some being worked on, some too established to change.

The only thing I can give feedback on there is the page going to the last post you need to read.

It will only do that if you have read all the posts previous. If you want to re-read them all every time you visit a thread click on the post start time and not the thread title. It'll take you to post number one, but will still jump you to that post.

If you have other feedback, perhaps start a new thread in the feedback forum to save robbing my thread about something else. :)
Tilers Forum Updates and Feedback - http://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tilers-forum-updates-and-feedback.49/

I'll help with anything I can, and usually can too.

R

Rookery

The forum us huge these days. There are loads of areas to it. Some being worked on, some too established to change.

If you want to re-read them all every time you visit a thread click on the post start time and not the thread title. It'll take you to post number one, but will still jump you to that post.
How would anyone know that?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How would anyone know that?
Most people don't want to know that. It's pointless. But they'd ask like you have done.

Years ago when forum software was rubbish you had to scroll to which post you read last to carry on, even if it was 5 pages deep with 20 posts per page.

How is it worse now? Lol

O

Old Mod

Done
Can't say how much work forum has gained me, it's a culmination of all my social media that gets me noticed, it's not unusual for them to notice me firstly in one place then see me again in others, eventually they see something I've done that makes them make contact.
Or I use social media to showcase stuff and lead them there so they can view it.
Can't put everything I do on my website it'd be too big and busy.

Reply to A bit of a survey for TilersForums.co.uk in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen