Discuss A bit of a survey for TilersForums.co.uk in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan submitted a new blog post

A bit of a Survey for tilersforums.com
tilersforums-survey.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:
B

Blunt Tool

If you wouldn't mind, could you fill out this survey for us?

Some Marketing Related Questions - How well are you doing online? | Tile News Blog - http://www.tilersforums.com/tiles/eforms/3/

The reason for it is to A) see how we are doing online and B) see how you are doing online.

We'll make some improvements where we need to, to make things better for you all.

:D

I also need a few people to fill it out to make sure it's working. It's new to me. So before I start pushing it about online I could do with a few filling it in and getting back to me here to say they've done it and I'll check my end to make sure it recorded the info correctly.

Thanks in advance.
Done ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks I've fixed that work option. There's another question after that if you answered yes to that one, but yes wasn't an option pmsl

See, glad I stuck it on here first. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. If you click no to the first three questions then there aren't any others. But then that begs the question what you're doing on there lol

R

Rookery

Which questions mate?
1. Website User Interface Using Mobile. I never use it, preferring to use my laptop.
2. Forum Category Options. There are too many for me so if I said poor, would that be misleading?
3. Ease Of Uploading To Member Albums. Never done it.
4. Rate The New Post Ratings System. Didn't know there was one and unlikely to ever use one.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhh okay so it needs those answering before you can submit does it...? I'll make those optional. :)

R

Rookery

Dan, whilst I've got your attention, for me the forum is much too complicated these days. Oh and I dislike the way the page bounces down to the latest post. It's irritating cos I like to start at the beginning and see who's said what etc.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan, whilst I've got your attention, for me the forum is much too complicated these days. Oh and I dislike the way the page bounces down to the latest post. It's irritating cos I like to start at the beginning and see who's said what etc.

The forum us huge these days. There are loads of areas to it. Some being worked on, some too established to change.

The only thing I can give feedback on there is the page going to the last post you need to read.

It will only do that if you have read all the posts previous. If you want to re-read them all every time you visit a thread click on the post start time and not the thread title. It'll take you to post number one, but will still jump you to that post.

If you have other feedback, perhaps start a new thread in the feedback forum to save robbing my thread about something else. :)
Tilers Forum Updates and Feedback - http://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tilers-forum-updates-and-feedback.49/

I'll help with anything I can, and usually can too.

Reply to A bit of a survey for TilersForums.co.uk in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks