Search the forum,

Discuss 300mm cutting disks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

ruairi mac

Hi folks, haven't been on in ages hope everyone's good?

Im looking for a new disk for my wet saw, it's a 300mm disk with a 30mm centre or bore.
I've searched a few sites and I am waiting on local suppliers to get back to me with prices but was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on a Great Quality Good Value disk?

I only use it a handful of times a year, mostly for porcs and marble. So trying to avoid the big cost but I also need it to do the job when it is used, if you know what I mean.

Thanks guys.

C

Concrete guy

30mm bore is not a size we currently offer, but it is in the pipeline.

The larger diameter blades we stock from 300mm to 600mm are all for bridge saws with 50/60mm bores.

R

ruairi mac

Thanks for replies guys. It's the sigma bridge saw, can't remember the model number but will check later and let you know. I found the disk I need on the sigma website but am I right in saying the sigma blades are top dollar?

P

Peter

The Sigma bridge saw should take a 200x30 wheel. Got a genuine Sigma 60b wheel for mine and it was £150. Like yourself I don't use it much but when I do its for fancy stuff so may as well get the best blade available.

Strangely there's only a £5 difference in a Sigma 200mm and 300mm wheel.

Reply to 300mm cutting disks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen