Search the forum,

Discuss 2mm spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

burncross

any recommendations on where i can get a bulk load of 2mm spacers, (not the long legged variety though)

H

hillhead

I buy mine locally to keep the shop sweet but i seen silverline ones last night and they were short legged and very good,1000 for around 4 quid but i know a guy selling them at half that so price around well,i also seen a good tub of 2mm in B&Q for £8 or something,3500 spacers!!! good quality too.
Tile Easy are my favourite one though.

C

CBTC

Give Stadon a call - they're a very nice company in Wiltshire and they now have an online shop on the site so order direct.
Proper packers - pricier than some of you might buy, but they last well.
http://www.stadon.co.uk/
+44 (0) 1225 760055

B

bigalrhino

i got tthe 3500 spacers from b+q, used them for the first time today they are pretty good quality spacers, mate

Reply to 2mm spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen