Search the forum,

Discuss 180mm Master Tiler Wheel? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

been using a plas plug master tiler for years for most tile types but getting a bit fed up of buying the plas plug wheels for £25 quid and them not lasting all that long, anyone else use this cutter, what's best blade?

F

Flintstone

Look good, the continuous rim looks like what I'm used to but the turbo blade also looks good.

F

Flintstone

Or from my local tile shop! They have started stocking the cutters so also will sell the blades I think

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Rubi CPC 180 PRO Diamond Blade

I replaced the stock blade on my cutter, it has the same dimensions as yours, 180x22.2x1.5 cuts brill, no chipping either. around £40.

F

Flintstone

Got one of the ats continuous rim blades, nice and thin, seems good so far, only tried it on marble tho

Reply to 180mm Master Tiler Wheel? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen