Search the forum,

Discuss 145mm x 145mm white tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

murray

Has anyone come across 145mm x 145mm white tiles. have just done a repair job but had to use 150mm x 150mm. was only a small patch up so was fine. Could do with finding this tile as have more work.

Any ideas, thanks

Murray

S

sWe

White tiles in roughly 150x150mm+-5mm dimenions are produced in ridiculous numbers all over the world. Quoted on a small bathroom the other day which will recieve white 147x147mm tiles.

Have a look around. Some tiles are labeled 150x150 but are really a few mm smaller. Shouldn't be that hard to find.

M

murray

Thanks. This is for large industrial kitchen originally tiled about 25 years ago. have not had any joy in north east tile shops. I suppose original contractor had a job lot of cheap tiles. Bloke in CTD thought that this size is what they use in prisons?

K

Kevin c

I have the same problem, I'm doing a lot of social housing contracts and that size is what Connaught construction used before they went out of business, I would love to source some. Please help me

Reply to 145mm x 145mm white tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen