Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A

Normal Threads
Good afternoon, Does anyone have experience of using grooved dry screed boards? (Bonus points...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm new to the forum and not in the trade, so please excuse my ignorance. I'm looking...
Replies
Views
MiriamT
M
Hi all. I came across this forum searching for info so my first post. I'm renovating 1890's...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber...
Replies
Views
We are currently at the planning stage for a floor with bifold windows and wet underfloor...
Replies
Views
I'm about to start on an upstairs wetroom. There will be wet underfloor heating going in via...
Replies
Views
I’m nearly there with a bathroom tiling Project and managed to make it this far before getting...
Replies
Views

Hi has anyone got the text of this TTA technical document I can have a look at? Tiling To...
Replies
Views
Hi, We currently have travertine floor tiles with wet UFH underneath. Some of the tiles have...
Replies
Views
ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. The room is 10M x 4 M and has a new 50mm liquid screed over wet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Hope you are all having a fantastic Xmas. To cut a long story short I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm after some advice. Need to screed above my underfloor heating pipes. Some rooms have...
Replies
Views

I have recently moved into a house with both underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathroom. 3...
Replies
Views
Dear all, First time poster here and would like you r kind suggetion. I am getting a builder...
Replies
Views
I had anhydrite screed laid 28 days ago, commissioned ufh 21 days ago and have proceeded to test...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, good to be here. I'm a DIYer putting down a loose UFH cable in my kitchen. I've...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay