Questions and tiling advice in the Job Pricing Forum - Check your quoted price is okay for your area. Gain help on pricing a job. And post other pricing-related information and advice threads in this forum category..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
F
I've done a kitchen today, average stuff, 3m on the walls, 5 sockets, 1 window with a granite...
Replies
Views
24m2 levelled and tiled with 1200x600 porcs. Straight forward bar the size of them (no skirts...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
O
This is a post from an American trade forum today. I appreciate there’s a lot to consider when...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
M
Happy Sunday morning tilers! I had a job on 2 weeks ago which I quoted for about a month before...
Replies
Views
Priced one the other week, 16m2 metro bathroom,full shower and 1.2 high around the bathroom ...
Replies
Views
S
Got contacted from a previous customer asking if I could fit her in in a few weeks to tile...
Replies
Views
F
Ayup. Having never supplied and fitted hardie boards im not sure how long they take to fit vs...
2 3
Replies
Views
A
Wondering what you guys prices would be for this job. No materials labour only.
Replies
Views
S
Priced up a 24sqm kitchen floor, 600 porcelain onto asphalt over stone flags. Priced to...
2 3
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
F
seems to only be me who posts in here! Just been to look at a job, a very old cottage with...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
another one ive been to look at. She wants it starting 1st job aft new year . 2 bathrooms , 40m2...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
I have to price this job,around 40sq,ladies toilets. Want exactly how is in the drawing.Any...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
F
For those that work on day rate for some of there customers, regulars, builders, etc, Have you...
Replies
Views
Had a customer ask if any movement on my estimate. Job is 50m2 of 600x400 Matt porc, 12m of old...
Replies
Views
F
When pricing a bathroom with 'average' tiles, say a porcelain that's not too big or something...
Replies
Views
dave l and l
D
F
seing as there has been a few talks over this last week or so with pricing etc, thought I would...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
F
what do you charge for a part day ? Do you just charge for the time your there, say half day...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
F
I have to price a job which includes removing 80m of 300x300 floor tiles onto concrete, multi...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
F
Tax
how much work do you do for folk that stop tax? I do probably 20% of my jobs that have tax...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
F
Got a job to look at tonight, I've not seen it but she says there is 5m in Kitchen, 1 window...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen