Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Normal Threads
Looking for Padova 80 Ceramic tiles. Square 31.6 by 31.6. Sold by Topps but discontinued 8...
Replies
Views
Hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I inherited these with a house purchase, does anyone...
Replies
Views
L
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Afrodita Blanco - Whitish/grey marble effect Venis Ceramica de Elite...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is a long shot but I'm looking to see if anyone recognises this tile or better...
Replies
Views
looking for Cotto 16x16 Gloss floor tiles. Color: Tampa Ivory. They were sold at Home Depot for...
Replies
Views
Janelle
J

Looking for PV03 Daltile Warm Walnut 20 X 20 needing 9 but will purchase any
Replies
Views
Looking for around 10 x Artisau Gloss White tiles as we've run out of spares.
Replies
Views
Anatolia cappuccino vintage Model # 20-683
Replies
Views
Hi, Got a few broken bathroom wall tiles but don't know the name. On the back of the tile reads...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m looking for BCT devon concrete mid grey wall tiles 25 x 50 cm 1006645 I’ve tried...
Replies
Views

Looking for some Topps Stamford tiles. Around 7/8 years old?
Replies
Views
Can anyone identify these black and white tiles in my hallway. All I know is they are a topps...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a single (or a few) BCT 12238 tiles in white - discontinued, but need to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone identify these black and white tiles in my hallway. All I know is they are a topps...
Replies
Views
I'm due to have my shower area regrouted and I was hoping to find someone that has some spare...
Replies
Views

I'm looking for wickes 300mm x 500mm mayfield riven beige supplied in 2016 if anybody could help...
Replies
Views
I have 141 Domino Monsaraz Castanho floor tiles unused as new - rectangle (32.5 16.5 cms) x 67...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m looking for a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 30 Johnson’s Illusion White Marble...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297. Wickes...
Replies
Views

Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay