Search the forum,

Discuss My account has been blocked in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com.

UK Tiling Advice Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My account is blocked for some reason, been like this for a couple of years. Can you please unblock. Let me know if you need any details.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've approved it mate. And you've posted. Your posts will go into a moderation queue that's all. Until we get a few posts under your name and it'll go normal then mate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My account has been blocked in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen