Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
How do I register as a pro tiler please?
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
It seems I neglected to say hello, very remiss of me... During all the covid lockdowns I signed...
Replies
Views
I have a small 2br on slab 1950’s originally had 9” vinyl tiles and dark brown/ black adhesive...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Hi been a lurker for a while. I buy property and renovate to sell or rent. I do most of this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Recently we had our bathroom renovated. Unfortunately we trusted that the bathroom would be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
New to this forum. Tiling in Edinburgh. Hello everyone.
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone on here as im new to the forum. After tiling on major house building new build...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm Charlie, a wall and floor tiler and brick slip fitter from Staffordshire covering...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had a new shower installed with a gloss glazed porcelain tile which subsequently...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, newbie here and after advice/opinion So we have 210sqm of 120x120x6mm porcelain floor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Im a plumber who also fits bathrooms and kitchens, thats the tiling part! Based...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are tiling our kitchen with limestone tiles - we have already done it in the hallway and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I’m David, alias ‘The Famous Forry’ and have just joined your tiling forum...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am after some opinions on some recent tiling work I have had done, there are a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud