Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback - Leave genuine independent feedback, whether positive or constructive critique (negative?). Tile shops, adhesive brands, cement companies, wholesale etc. All about tile please, nothing else. We MAY Request Proof of Purchase of Tile from the Supplier You Name for Public Viewing on TilersForums.com.
Search the forum,

- Votes
Normal Threads
0 Votes
R
I just read a post from guy wanting to shadow a tiler,and in return would offer free labour.I...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
0 Votes
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I've changed the posting permissions to the Tiling Courses, Tiling Course Feedback, and Tiling...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
G
This guy sounds familiar ?? Check out the guys name, last in the feedback :thumbsup:
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
0 Votes
Ardex x 78 MICROTEC Flexible Semi-Pourable Floor Tile Adhesive, i have not used this one yet...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
0 Votes
L
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, Some of you may have heard me and my southern rep at Genesis talk...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I'd like to hear from all you guys with regards to forum improvements and suggestions with...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
eBay Feedback Profile for camxxx Very different. Checkout what the guy leaves for others...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
B
First wall, cooker splash back is now done. I've never tiled in my life, this is the first wall...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
D
Hi, I received the following email last week from a gent that attended a training course with...
Replies
Views
DaveCSC
D
0 Votes
J
just been on both the plastering & tiling course at northeast tiling. They were both excellently...
Replies
Views
alreeetm8
A
0 Votes
Hello my names paul and im 22 years old. Ive been tiling under a few companies since i started...
Replies
Views
sriel1
S
0 Votes
D
I just received some feedback from a customer that i'm proud of . Hope you don't mind me sharing...
Replies
Views
TT Tiling
T
0 Votes
I've saved all concerns regarding this thread and am making a form for you guys to submit which...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
B
Probably not an unfamiliar story, but having been made redundant from an IT job in 2009 i used...
Replies
Views
Bushwhacker1
B
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen