Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Zamora porcelain tiles 45m2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

bluevin123

Hi,

Been to quote a job for a bathroom.The guy is extending out which will make the room about 45m2 including the floor.

He wants Zamora 60x30 Porcelain tiles on the walls and floor, as well as another type of tile.
Spoke to Topps to see if they need sealing,apparently they do not.
Just wondered if any of you have used this tile before and how easy it is to work with.

Was thinking of charging £1000-1200 mark labour only.

Any thoughts/ideas peops?
Cheers.
Vin.:thumbsup:

M

Matt

I have never really had anything to do with the Zamora range from Topps other than a customer that brought some into my shop to take a look at. They wanted to lay them brick bond and they were bowed to high heaven. I have only ever seen them the once, so don't know if it is a common thing or a bad batch. Needless to say, the customer took them back.

H

Hawkofeagles

Hi Vin, I have used the Zamora Brown 30x30 ones and they seemed fine no problems that I can think of. Like you I was told they don't need sealing.

Porcelain%20Floor%20%282%29.JPG

H

Hawkofeagles

Sorry I will try again with the images...fingers crossed.

Attachments

• Zamora Brown.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Porcelain Floor (2).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 7
D

david campbell

used them many times and have never sealed these tiles,though you do get the occasional "banana" in the pack! other than that they tend to be a good tile to work with though the do give your wetsaw blades a run for there money!

Reply to Zamora porcelain tiles 45m2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks