Search the forum,

Discuss Your Tiling Course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I went to Alpine Training School, and was very luck as a few weeks from finishing my course, i had the guys son give me a hand for a few weeks and he was the dogs whatsits tiling, and i learnt even more from him...:thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i done a 2 week course at edinburgh tiler training,a relatively new setup but very professional,packed with informaton and learn a multitude of things in the 2 weeks i was there,mixed with a great atmosphere and aftercourse support i have to give them 10 out of 10.will return for stone and mosaic short courses in the future.:hurray: well done ant and drew

J

J4CK THE RIPPER

I did an ICA course at Chase Tiling Academy back in January. Last weekend i got assesed for my NVQ2 and it went very well fully qualified in 5 months not bad hay?

V

videoman

How did you find your PITT training and what length of course did you complete as they are on my doorstep but I cannot find any information from people who have been on their course.
Thanks
Alan

C

ChaseTiling

Jack, as promised it can be done :)

Phil and I are just looking through your Work Based Evidence that you sent in today. The standard of work is outstanding - You should post some pictures of your work on here for all to see. To show that an NVQ can be achieved in 26 weeks.

Well done Jack, and keep going in the same direction as you are now :)

Anthony

C

cragz

hi mate,,can you please tell me how the pitt training went,i am thinking of going with them soon.,,,cheers

Reply to Your Tiling Course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen