Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss which tile shop and why? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Derry

maybe dan or dave can set up a poll if anyone's interested...

as the title says, where do you get your tiles and materials from and more importantly, why?

what are the most important factors for you?

Price, location, service, discount, choice of product etc...

D

Dave Ramsden

I use my local supplier (Super Ceramics) in advance of jobs. I know the lads, I have mobile numbers for all of them, they leave stuff outside for me if I cant make it back before closing and they generally have everything I need or get it within 2 working days.

Top Lads!

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Best prices for same ish product, won't say who, but today there was a £1100, that's no typo one thousand one hundred pound difference in price on tile price alone, nothing flash, 200 x 250 bumpy whites, guess where I won't be going back to in a hurry, funny enough, I was in there the other day looking at their cutters, looked, walked out and bought good brand name cheaper elsewhere

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
· Topps tiles for me.
· They are local.
· I get discount.
· They have branches everywhere.
· I can send my customers there and they too can take advantage of my trade discount on tiles.
· The staff are always friendly & knowledgeable. Very important when you are starting out as a new tiler.
· They are soon to start a trade website. So hopefully I can soon check out the prices of materials without leaving my house.

Cheers
Sean

L

LM Ceramics

i use 2 regularly a local supplier Euxton tiles chorley good prices on Bal gear and a monthly credit and Tile clearing house preston brilliant staff always hand my card out even though some of there customers are abit weird shame about there awful adhesives

Reply to which tile shop and why? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks