Search the forum,

Discuss Which tile cutter please? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Acorn

-
Reaction score
Having recently bought some non-slip floor tiles for my kennels http://media.cermix.com/media/pdf/carrelages/catalogue/Armada 2017.pdf my hubby is in the process of laying them (lockdown means we can't get anyone in to do it and he's already done quite a bit of tiling for me!!). However he's having a few problems with the cuts - either they veer off slightly or the tile breaks before the cut is done. Using a manual tile cutter but not sure what size / quality the wheel is. We also have a small electric wet saw but don't which is the better one to use. Should I be using a special wheel for these tiles (9mm, glazed non-slip porcelain)
Thanks

Reply to Which tile cutter please? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen