Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Where to get a Tiling NVQ | from the Tile Blog in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Where to get a Tiling NVQ

Hi,I did the 4wk course in Warrington back in Sept, being a plasterer I found I was passing work on so I thought I’d do a course and see if it was for me.I have to say that I found it very useful, the knowledge of the tutors was immense, if there was something that […]

The post Where to get a Tiling NVQ appeared first on TilersForums.com Blog.

Continue reading...

Reaction score
Doing a course is good too learn the basics but in the real world takes years too be good at tiling just like plastering. Taking on big floors is brave considering only 4 weeks of knowledge tiling is so complex nowadays if you start something that big and the subfloor isn’t flat or you start from the wrong place you could end up in big trouble and owe the customer a lot of money. I’ve been tiling 12 years nvqs mean nothing unless your doing commercial based tiling where you need cscs cards. No offence but tiling is one of them trades you can’t just have a go at using thousands of pounds of tiles and materials you have one shot at it. I always say your only as good as your last job one job can ruin you and cost you alot of money.

Reply to Where to get a Tiling NVQ | from the Tile Blog in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks