Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss wedi course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hmtiling

Anyone done it? If so, is it worth doing and had any work from being approved?
Cheers, Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hmtiling

Only £60 a day - your not getting much to promote their product are you!
I see what you're saying John, that's why i posted this. I've heard nothing but good reports about the schluter course and wondered if anyone had done this one.
I agree it should be free but £120 isn't a great deal of money and it would be recouped with ease on the back of one job gained from doing this course.

O

One Day

I went to the Manchester course about 2yrs ago. Was very worthwhile. I've had one enquiry since then and nothing came if it. That's not the reason i went though. Just to stay in the know.
Personally, i prefer Schluter - even though it's a total pain to buy.
The Schluter courses are free. I didn't get charged for the Wedi course and i refuse to pay for such courses.
If a company wants me, they can meet me half way on the cost. I give my time free to attend, so their time should be free too.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I was goin to do the wedi course but it put me off knowing schluter is free I have the reps number if u would like it think he's called nick he was in ctd at a trade event a while back

H

hmtiling

I was goin to do the weight course but it put me off knowing schluter is free I have the reps number if u would like it think he's called nick he was in ctd at a trade event a while back
Yeah, would you message me the number please Kyle. Thanks mate

Reply to wedi course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks