Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DHTiling

It wasn't fault picking Phil .. just a shame when closures fall so small and on light tiles they show more.. taking nothing away from your high standard of work , just saying it is a shame when we try to perfect a job..

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

It wasn't fault picking Phil .. just a shame when closures fall so small and on light tiles they show more.. taking nothing away from your high standard of work , just saying it is a shame when we try to perfect a job..

Cheers Dave, this is an perfect example of us not living in a ideal world. I did give the client the options ie. two larger closures or one small one, she went for the latter.:thumbsup:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Here's one I finished a couple of weeks ago. I had some 600x400 left over from the kitchen floor. After half a day on the wet cutter and a day fixing I came up with this..... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360881309.614075.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360881325.615547.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
P

Peter

Done some chequered 450 porcelain last week, nothing fancy but thought it looked quite smart when it was finished.

20130212_132244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen