Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tile Marble Granite in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Tile Marble Granite

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Custom tile work. Installation and repair. Grout restoration and maintenance. Custom made granite shower shelves, toilet access panels, window sills, bull-nosing. Granite top alterations. Joist reinforcement.

Custom Tile Work

On-Site Granite Routing,

Dry/Wet Diamond Polishing

Worktop Alterations

Cutting Services

Porcelain Bull-Nosing Fabrication

Custom Made Shower Shelves

Custom Made Toilet Access Panels

Tile Skirting/Aluminum Trimmed/Bull-Nosed

Bull-Nosed Window-Sills

Custom marble, granite, travertine and limestone tile work;
such as flooring, kitchens and leakage free walk-in showers/bathrooms. Handling shower leakage repair, broken/cracked tile replacement and grout restoration. Affordable custom made granite tile countertops, windowsills, shower shelves, access panels and thresholds, all custom water polished fabricated on-site. All of my jobs are performed on Subflooring such as: Durock, Backerboards, Schluter Ditra Matting or Screeds (mixture of sharp sand and portland cement). All customers are treated with respect and professionalism – your satisfaction is guaranteed. Due to the nature of this job, I might not be able to answer the phone so just leave me a message and I will get back to you at my earliest opportunity.

I can be reached at:

0744 860 9340

[email protected].

ScannedImage012.jpg

Picture%201990.jpg
Picture%202040.jpg
Picture%202099.jpg
Picture%202095.jpg
granite%20floor%20brownstown.jpg
granite%20gloor%20brownstown1.jpg
Granite%20floor.jpg
Picture%202091.jpg
Picture%202075.jpg

005-10.jpg
001-13.jpg

Custom made granite shower shelves fabricated on-site
057.JPG
051.JPG

Custom made window sill
023.JPG

Custom marble bathroom, 1/16'' narrowed grout joints
046.JPG

Custom made marble shower shelf
033.JPG

The Amazing John Bridge Forums Deflect-O-Lator :-)
Grout Calculator| MAPEI adhesives sealants chemical products for construction

I will bid on the job. Due to the slow economy, there is much competition in bidding. However, I would like to stick with my price but also would like to compete, so let me be the third one that bids on your job and I will try to match or even underbid where possible any written estimate from legitimate companies only.

Iam the old school tile setter with over 18 years experience in the field. I am reliable and a business-minded person as well. Over the years, I have worked with builders, general contractors, investors and homeowners. My goal is to serve my customers to the best of my ability. All of my jobs are performed with professional tools, such as wet saw (DeWalt D24000) using the best diamond blade (Montolit DNA) available on the market, wet/dry granite polishers (Makita PW5001C and Makita 9564CV), soft stone dry polisher (Makita GV5010) and a 5-piece straight edges set (3138 Barwalt Precision) in order to deliver a top notch job.

Regrouting - Restoration Jobs

Last edited:

Reply to Tile Marble Granite in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks