Search the forum,

Discuss Three word game in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Three word game in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Anybody who recommends us & they sign up will get £200 as a Thank you for putting them our way. Spread the word & promote us.
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted (due to inactivity?)
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, We accidentally scratched a few tiles while moving into our new home. It has been bothering me ever since. I was wondering if there is anyway to polish it up or hide it? Attached is an...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays