Currently reading:
The Merry Christmas Thread....

Search the forum,

Discuss The Merry Christmas Thread.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Montolit

image.jpeg

Somerset
being an anti-theist...I fooooking hate religion, maybe I shouldn't post here,,,but being a human, have a blast folks and I hope all your dreams and wished come true for this next year :)

View attachment 79122
With the weather you are getting in the lakes area nobody is likely to believe in religion or seasons of goodwill this Christmas. Hope you live on a hill and keep the floods at bay. And happy new year to you Doug!

Reply to The Merry Christmas Thread.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the sale of its subsidiary, Johnson Tiles UK. The sale for £1m to its UK management team comprising...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement