Currently reading:
Sigma 2G 37cm - alternatives?

Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 2G 37cm - alternatives? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tommcd

image.jpeg

Just before I hit buy, is this sigma decent or is there something else I should be looking at?

Already have a large format cutter but looking for something a bit more compact for kitchen splash backs etc.

Cheers

D

Dumbo

Can't see the art line on the pro tiler tools website. I think it's between the 2g and the 3g3m... Question is whether I will make the most of the 3G to justify the extra cost over the 2g..?
I don't know what action the 2g is but if you are used to pushing a handle the 3g3m would be the way to go . I have Two max cutters and love them .

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tommcd

Great service from pro tiler tools and 1 hour window delivery so haven’t had to stay in all day
02585D40-A3DD-42D3-92A3-3D4C4AC3217F.jpeg
. Went for the 2g which I know is a basic model but it’ll only be cutting light ceramic tiles, just wanted a super clean cut which hopefully it’ll provide. Feels like a solid piece of kit and fits easily on a kitchen worktop so I’m happy.

Reply to Sigma 2G 37cm - alternatives? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.