Currently reading:
Save or scrap JOTM

Discuss Save or scrap JOTM in the Job of the Month Competition (JOTM) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qwerty

I say keep it. I do agree that some of the entries are clearly a "team" effort rather than an individuals personal work, and the sheer scale and work that has gone into it puts others posting up a small splashback say for example.
Im not sure how it could be improved really. I dont feel a quarterly or yearly thing will work, nor will a monthly one where the images are all kept until judging time. Maybe as well as having a JOTY, we could run a JOTQ with a top prize for the winner of each quarter as well as the year. I cant believe despite me throwing in a run of the mill bathroom refit last month to boost numbers that there was only 3 of us who entered......and Dan was offering 500 notes as well :mad2:

T

Time's Ran Out

When I won JOTM - back in the days when it was for kudos only ( and my wife thought we could spend them in Greece!) it was an honour for over 1000 views to have inspected my work. Having won once after 2nd place 3 times I gave up having reached my goal but it's now time to get back into winning way, but only if that bloke Dave starts to enter!
The new trial entry method sounds good from Dan - so lets hope the support is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Save or scrap JOTM in the Job of the Month Competition (JOTM) area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement