Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Recommended blade for wet saw in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Kilo

-
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a (let's say) DIY wet saw for a few projects around the house (they may include porcelain) and have made some good right angle/curved cuts to some sacrificial unglazed tiles with the blade included. Having made a couple of cuts to a glazed ceramic tile, the blade is doing less than perfect (as you can see from the picture!) I expected this to be the case. I have turned the glaze the other way on the cut, but seems the same. Does anyone who uses wet saws have a particular brand they use, and my other question, is a blade specially for porcelain going to be the way for a glazed tile ? The bore on the machine is 22 and dia is 180.

Ta

Attachments

• IMG_20220403_151220.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Recommended blade for wet saw in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks